Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Gaming X3100 updated!!

Half life 2
-Run fine on everything on high, 1024x800 reso.....sometimes a little laggy because my system lack of ram...overall good framerate...avg 25..if u want extra framerate tweak down a little bit of the detail to med or lower down the reso....

Call of duty 4
-unexpected that this game run quite good...i set to 640x480 reso high texture, enable specular and other low or off....if u can't stand the low pixel reso turn down the detail abit and set reso to 800x600.....choopy in some level though....very nice action but a little too short....

Neverwinter nights 2
-Run just okay...but stil playable because you can pause the game anytime to select your next action, chooppy gameply near the end because having a war which many monster on the screen at one times.....here a link show how this game run on x3100 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUhMkITqbEI


that all for today....and please do leave some comment for me to ensure that there are ppl viewing...if not i'm abanding this topic on this blog peace.... :}

4 comments:

Mukul said...

hey...I have a personal doubt. My laptop cannot play Fifa 08 smoothly with the latest drivers (dec 08), whereas if I use the drivers dated back in april '07 (ya, '07), then it runs very smooth. Also, when i run NFS Most Wanted using the drivers dated april 07, it stutters a lot, when I use the latest drivers, it runs smooth but with a 'harmonic pumping' effect. It is like when an amateur starts a car, and the car moves and stops (jerks) again and again. I hope you get it. I have to use drivers dated smtime in august 08 to get the best performance. I'l mention my lappie's specs below:
Acer Aspire 4715z
Dual Core T2370 1.73GHz
3 GB (2X1 + 1X1) RAM
120GB Hard Disk
Intel 965 Express (X3100)

I asked the Intel support but they say that they dont support Fifa. I would be pleased if u helped me. Thnx.

JRY said...

I haven't test Fifa 08 be4 & i don't own that games, sorry...i tested fifa 09 though...performance poorly but stil can control, but after awhile i get the BSOD, i think i didn't have any of the experience you having on NFS...i rmb the fps go down when the car move fast where the motion blur appearing...maybe u shud tweak down a little of your graphics setting...resolution have a big impact on the performance...

PerĂº de Todito said...

Hi, i had my laptop with
Dual Core T8100 2.1GHz
3 GB (2X1 + 1X1) RAM
250GB Hard Disk
Intel 965 Express (X3100)
but when i change from vista to xp, video was reduced from 350 mb aprox to 128 mb
I couln't play assasin creed
thanks x your help xD

PerĂº de Todito said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment